Phantom Wallet - A friendly Solana wallet built for DeFi & NFTs
A Phantom wallet account can be created by following these steps: 1. Go to the Phantom website and click on the â€˜Create a Walletâ€™ button. 2. Enter your email address and create a strong password.
A major attraction of Phantom wallet is that it focuses on identifying and preventing malicious attacks against its users, such as phishing attacks and spam NFTs by alerting users to possible attacks before the transaction is complete. An additional feature that they have is a bug-bounty that rewards users with up to $50,000 rewards if they are able to identify any vulnerabilities that may put users’ funds at risk.
The Phantom wallet can be used to store any cryptocurrency or NFT that is built on the Solana blockchain. These include:
- Solana (SOL)
- Tether USD (USDT)
- USD Coin (USDC)
- EveryOne Coin (EV1)
- Serum (SRM)
- Raydium (RAY)
- Viraverse (VIRAL)
- Solana-based NFTs
There is currently a closed-beta to test compatibility with Ethereum (ETH) and Polygon-based altcoins. Public release is scheduled for some time at the beginning of 2023.
- 2.Choose which version you would like to download
- 3.For a Google desktop PC, select ‘Chrome’ and then select ‘Add as extension’ to download
- 4.One downloaded, click ‘Create a new wallet’
- 5.Create a password
- 6.Copy and save the 12-word seed phrase somewhere secure
2. Then click ‘Buy’
This will allow you to buy either Solana (SOL) or USD Coin (USDC) directly with your debit card. The payment options will vary depending on your region.
1. The link address can be found by opening your Phantom wallet and clicking the ‘Deposit’ tab.
2. Select the cryptocurrency that you would like to transfer from the list.
3. Copy your wallet address by either scanning the QR code or clicking the ‘Copy’ tab.
To withdraw crypto from your Phantom Wallet follow these steps:
1. Click the Buy/Sell tab.
2. Click ‘Send’ tab
3. Select the asset you want to transact
4. Paste the recipient’s wallet address and the amount you would like to submit, then click ‘Next’
5. Click ‘Send’ to approve the network complete this action